Saturday, July 28, 2012

Loser Jars and Getting Back on Track

I have been doing an awful job of staying on track since about May. I attribute it to a number of factors, especially being swamped at work and being in a new relationship with a wonderful woman who feeds me too well with things that are not good for me... and I let her. :-D SOOOO I am trying my darndest to get back on track and start anew, all the while educating my other half so we can... or at least I can... make better choices.

I saw a great idea on the Slim Reapers Lose It forum and decided to do it... LOSER JARS! You put glass gems, marbles, or even pebbles in a one jar to represent the pounds you need to lose. In another jar to the side, you place pounds you actually lose. Pictures below will show you what I mean.


All you need are jars, gems, and decorative stickers.


Front View


Side 2

Side 3

Side 4, with my starting weight and end goal weight.

Top view of the gems

I have lost 32 lbs. 32 gems represent lbs.

I have 43 lbs to lose. 43 gems represent lbs.



1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do this, and I think I may have to now-I want more owls in my room!

    ReplyDelete